First, we need to find our inner center of stillness and learn how to remain in this state of dynamic tranquility despite the stressors we encounter daily. This happens when we tune-up the physical body through proper nutrition, exercise and rest, and the mind through gratitude and intention. It is then that we begin to discover our true passions. When we are engaged in an activity we are passionate about, time does not exist; we may work for hours and it feels like minutes. These passions represent our true purpose in life, so the more we act on what we are passionate about, the more we are fulfilling our higher purpose. Our higher purpose will always be for the good of all. Therefore, when we are serving our higher purpose, we are benefitting the planet and all its inhabitants, and so we will experience abundance as never before. This abundance (or prosperity) seems effortless because we are living our passion. We are happy, fulfilled, prosperous, and we are making this a better world for all to live in.
Working on the Physical:
- Understanding the benefits of good nutrition, exercise and rest and developing the habit.
- Identifying and overcoming obstacles and limitations to physical activity.
- Exploring bodywork modalities for management of pain and physical limitations.
Working on the Mental-Emotional:
- Identifying your stressors and determining which are useful and which are harmful
- Putting useful stressors to work for you
- Reducing the effects of harmful stressors
Working on the Spiritual:
- “Remembering” your divinity and experiencing direct connection to Spirit.
- Experiencing your Light Body.
- Transpersonal experience.
- Meditation Techniques
- Energy Treatment
- Guided Meditation
- Personal Ceremony
- Referral to other modalities: massage, chiropractic, myofascial release / trigger point, cranio-sacral, personal training