Organizing should be kept simple…simple to implement, simple to manage, and simple to maintain. Most importantly, being organized should save you time and simplify your life!
Residential and Office Organizing, Relocation, Chronic Disorganization
Are you tired of feeling overwhelmed with clutter, searching for lost items in your home or office? For some, organization comes naturally; for others it’s a constant struggle. Now there is hope and help.
Ki-Ri will take your living or workspace from chaotic to serene. We work with you to create comfortable, simple, sustainable systems based on your needs and lifestyle which allows you to focus on living your life, not searching for your keys.
Sometimes people are disorganized because life gets in the way.
When you find yourself in chaos for a short period of time, resulting from a life change (birth, death, job change, retirement, relocation, divorce, downsizing.)
Sometimes people are chronically disorganized.
What is chronic disorganization…a history of disorganization where self-help efforts have failed and your quality of life is negatively affected? You may feel discouraged and even hopeless.
Overcoming the inertia of disorganization, whether for months or years, can be difficult. You can have someone come in and clean up your space, but to create lasting change, you need help to understand how your brain files things and create a system that works for you long-term.
The Benefits of Getting Organized
- A beautiful clutter-free living and/or workspace
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Better utility and style in your surroundings
- Easy retrieval of items
- No more duplicate purchases because you can’t find the original
- More efficient use of your time and resources, allowing you to focus on what is really important
How Ki-Ri Can Help You Get Organized…
It starts with a free phone consultation. We want to find out about your unique situation. After the initial conversation, we will:
- Meet with you in the space to be organized to make an assessment.
- Develop a plan about how we will proceed with getting you de-cluttered and organized.
- Sort through your things with you and help you decide what you really want in your home, office, and life.
- Help you decide if unwanted items will be gifted, donated, or discarded.
- Provide you with a personalized system of organization that works for you.
- Use items already available in your home or provide you with a list of organizing items to purchase.
- Organize remaining items.
After your sessions are finished, if you need a little extra help from time to time to stay on track, a maintenance schedule is available every few weeks, monthly, or any other time frame that works for you.
Services are delivered in a compassionate, non-judgmental manner.